Sunday, July 26, 2009

First Blog Award


Yay!! I have received my first blog award from Tanya over at The Crooked Cutter, check out her blog here!

Now, I get to share the award with up to 15 others blogs that I think are lovely. If you see your blog here, collect your own award, post it, and send out the same award to up to 15 new blogs. Post a comment on those blogs letting them know that they have won an award. Also post a link back to the blogger who gave you the award...me :)

Saints Rule! Scrappin Corner

Dragonfly Designs

Kelly Creates

Just Mousin' Around

A New Creation

Love, Laughter, and Creations

Out of my Mind

2 comments:

  1. I am so dumb . . . but how do I put it on my blog? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked this up myself.... had to ask as well!! So here I go try to explain it to you!!

    If you right click on the image and then save picture you can insert it into the picture section of a new post.

    If that doesn't help.... Tanya from the Crooked Cutter has a great instruction post right under the blog award in the comments section (apparently we aren't the only ones that have a problem with this the first time!!)

    Hope that helps!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete