skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, May 31, 2009
More NEW cards
I've been on a mission..... gotta make atleast 150 cards and I'm on 48..... long way to go .... but I've come along way too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
qUiRkY iS mY mIdDlE nAmE
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(44)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(17)
▼
May
(10)
More NEW cards
New cards in the last 2 days!!
Flowers are BLOOMING!!
Milo got a PET
A little OWL
Black Gingham
Grumpy Lottery Bouquet
MY OLD FART
Wish Upon a Star Card
FIRST BLOG!!
About Me
Carrie
Hi all!! I have been crafting anything and everything since a young age and thought what a better thing to do then to talk about it as I do it and hopefully share it with others with the same interests!!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment